If you have a dieter in your life then you’ll want to support the healthy changes they are making when it comes to giving them a birthday or holiday gift. There are so many reasons to give someone a gift – let’s not forget those wonderful “just because” gifts that pop up for no reason! Or giving someone a gift for successfully losing 5 or 10 pounds.
Here are 7 of the best gifts you can give just about any dieter. These are great gift ideas they’ll be sure to appreciate.
1) A session with a personal trainer is a great gift for any dieter. Dieting and exercise go hand-in-hand. You will show them lots of love and support by giving them a session with a personal trainer. They’ll learn great healthy tips about staying healthy and getting in shape. Many personal trainers can give their clients shortcuts for getting fit that you just wouldn’t discover without the help of an expert.
2) A massage is an excellent gift to treat any dieter on your gift this. This is an indulgent gift that reminds your dieter to honor and love their body. Massage really gets you in touch with your body and is a wonderful stress relief. There are many different types of massage you can get.
3) An appointment with a nutritionist is an ideal gift for a dieter. Many dieters do diets from books or even popular “group” programs – but they just don’t get that individual attention you’d get from a nutritionist. A nutritionist can go through what a dieter is eating and make suggestions for healthy eating and ways to continue losing weight. An appointment with a nutritionist is a wonderful gift that supports their commitment to losing weight and staying fit.
4) A visit with a personal shopper is a great gift to give any dieter. This is especially a great gift to give someone who has lost a substantial amount of weight – as they may still be getting used to shopping for this new body that they have. A personal shopper can show them outfits and fashion trends that they would like. This is a fun gift that celebrates the new dress or pant size they have achieved!
5) A class at home with a personal chef is a gift you might not think was ideal for a dieter – because after all food is how a dieter got into trouble in the first place! But a personal chef can often help any dieter learn how to cook healthier and give them tips on creating delicious meals for their family. This is a terrific gift for someone that loves to cook. They’ll appreciate your thoughtfulness.
6) A weekend trip to a spa is a luxurious gift for a dieter — and is a great way to show them how to treat themselves well. There are many types of spas out there, from the classic type where you simply sit around and get facials all day to the hiking-at-dawn type. Picking something in the middle where there are lots of luxurious treats and some great workouts is an ideal option. Why, they’ll probably even come home a few pounds lighter!
7) One of the very best gifts you can give a dieter is a session with a professional photographer. Many people who are overweight hate having their photo taken. But as a newly thin person, they will probably be thrilled to have their photo taken. When you have a photo taken by a professional, you truly get one of the best photos you’ll ever see of yourself. This is a beautiful gift to give any dieter that they’ll enjoy sharing with loved ones.